Sunday, November 4, 2007

Butterfield Canyon Reflections

We went up Butterfield Canyon today to overlook the Salt Lake Valley and Copper mine. We all really enjoyed ourselves and had a quiet minute to reflect on our lives. I am very happy right now with my family. I don't know what I would do without Christian and Ava. My life is good...most of the time...and I am content with that. I know that without trials and weakness I couldn't have happiness and strength and with that here is a slideshow of my family.

4 comments:

RaeLynn said...

OK, seriously--she is a freakin' doll! Did you get that email I sent to wirewhimsy@gmail.com? I sent you the pics for my ebay store...

Aubrey said...

Cute, and I have to say I love your hair. It makes me want to cut mine again, but I was going to try and grow it long. :)

Erin said...

She's gorgeous!!

Lindsay Kay said...

I love butterfield canyon. We used to take Sunday drives up the canyon and when I was little, I wondered if my dad would drive off the side because the roads used to be so narrow. Memories. You have an adorable family!