Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Slacker

I have been such a slacker lately! This is the longest I have gone without posting on here. I will post some pictures soon but in the meantime we are doing good. A few things that are going on in our lives:

Ava was sick for a couple of days and then I caught her cold...and this is the kind of cold where you get a fever and just want to sleep!! The worst is over though!

One highlight in our lives right now are the Utah Jazz...we have always been huge Jazz fans and this is one of our favorite times of the year! Go Jazz!

Oh and now that it is getting warmer Christian and I bought bikes and we have had a lot of fun on our excursions around South Jordan. Ava seems to enjoy her bike trailer too! I will post some pictures of our new rides :) Until then...

2 comments:

rickandcami said...

That's a bummer you two have been sick, I'm glad you're feeling better! Nice that it's warming up a bit. Gotta love the warmer weather, that's exactly why we live in arizona now!!! :)

Erin said...

You guys bought bikes AND a trailer???? We will have a blast at Kodachrome together!