Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm Back!

It's been a week since I have been on the internet (I think...if not, oh well) and it was really hard at times to stay off of the computer! I really felt like I was cut off from everything. It's funny because I thought about the internet more than I normally do because I was trying to stay away from it. The internet is a good thing if you can use it in moderation....no it's not good, it's wonderful!! Anyway, I can't say I got much more done than I normally would. I read a lot. I'm reading Jane Austen's, Emma and I am really enjoying it. I had several church responsibilities this week too and I got through those smoothly. All in all I did get more done and I spent more QUALITY time with Ava.

Well I'm glad to be back and in touch with everyone's lives. I am dedicating a post just to Ava's accomplishment this last week so stay tuned....

P.S. I have to admit that I HAD to watch American Idol and Jazz games...and all of David Archuleta's coverage. So I guess you could say that my TV fast wasn't so successful but I still feel good about how this last week went. :)

1 comment:

rickandcami said...

I think this is amazing! My husband and I have been doing this for about 6 months now and we have noticed a tremendous difference! Stick to it. You can hear the spirit talk to you so much more! WE LOVE IT!!!