Monday, August 25, 2008

I Can't Believe it!!

  • I can't believe how fast summer has gone by.
  • I can't believe how big Ava is getting!
  • I can't believe that I have been such a slacker on my blog lately!
  • I can't believe that my house is clean after babysitting like crazy this past week.
  • I can't believe that the Olympics are ALREADY over :(
  • I can't believe that I don't have any pictures to post!
  • I can't believe that I have nothing better to do with my time than come up with these dorky posts of mine!
  • I can't believe that Christian knows the song "Feeling Good with Jo Jo" from the Disney channel and was singing it at work the other day
  • I can't believe that Christian's buddy at work, Andy, started singing along with him!
  • And mostly...I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I ACCOMPLISHED MY GOAL OF CATCHING UP ON AVA'S SCRAPBOOK!!! WAHOOOOOO! (I will post pictures of some of the pages I have done soon!) It feels so good to be done...well until I print my next batch of pictures! Now I am going to work on our family scrapbook with our camping trips and what not!
I hope you are all having a fun summer! I haven't been able to comment on your posts as much lately because I been so busy but it doesn't mean that I don't enjoy catching up on your lives!!

5 comments:

Cyd said...

Nichole! I can't believe you are caught up on Ava's scrapbook! Incredible! I've never known anyone to be "caught up" on any scrapbook they are working on. I'm thinking I should really START on Reagan's!

Anderson Family said...

I can't believe how cool this post was! ;)

Erin said...

Well I can't believe you wrote a list of all the things you can't believe. jk I loved the post. How fun! Well good for you catching up on Ava's scrapbook. You are too good to be true my friend. Miss ya, hopefully someday I will see you again!

Nicole Marsh said...

I think that it is so awesome that you are caught up on Ava's scrapbook! I need to catch up on Nathan's before the baby comes. Otherwise I will get really behind trying to do both of them. Do you do the digital scrapbooking? Where do you print your pages at?

The Steeds said...

I love your posts. They are always so colorful and fun to read.