Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I know, I know....

I've been neglecting my blog lately and all my recent posts have been BORING!!! Thursday I will have an exciting post so keep an eye out for that!

Well this one is not much different unless you are looking to buy a home or want to refinance!! Rates are at 5.0% right now!!! If you are interested in buying/refinancing give my dad a call. You won't find a better person to work with. He is very honest and hardworking. He really is great at what he does - I'm not just saying all of this because he's my dad!!

Kerry Bray
Optimum Mortgage
801-703-4824

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know about the great interest rates right now!! Remember to check back on Thursday for an exciting Hind update!!

3 comments:

scottransommiller said...

The HINDS are alive YES!!!! I can't wait till Thursday

Hendricksonblog said...

I think I know what Thursday will bring. Is Christian saying any prayers that day?

Hendricksonblog said...

BTW is Lees house all decked out?