Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Deal of the Day

I have been out of the habit of using coupons for about 4 years now because it was just too much of a hassle (I didn't know about Grocery Smarts or PYP then!). Well I have started up again but I can't get really into it for a couple of months - when my coupon supply is built up a little! Speaking of coupons, I just printed out a really cute coupon organizer from my friend, Lori's, Etsy shop. Check it out! In the meantime I have found a few great deals.

This is what I got today:

I got all of this for $4.22 + tax!!

I saved $10.15!

10 comments:

Aubrey said...

I do the Grocery smarts, and I am seriously addicted. I love it.
Hey how is Ava? I keep thinking about her flying off that stage.

Kayleen said...

What a bargain! I had better check this out!

Hendricksonblog said...

Stay at home moms need some sense of accomplishment. I do grocery smarts too but I get bugged at the die hards that go at 6 am and snatch all the hard to get things up. curse them all.

The Hulls said...

Oh that is a good deal! Good job!

Anderson Family said...

I am addicted to Grovery Smarts!

Brianna said...

I have been thinking for awhile that I should add a "Deal of the Week" section to my sidebar. I am always getting good deals that I am excited about that no one but me cares about LOL! Clayton is always just like "cool" and Im sitting there riding a major high! HAHAHA!! Good job lady--I look at what you bought and I know exactly what coupons you used =)

BTW--I just got back from grocery shopping and i was excited that I got a bottle of Kraft Caesar salad dressing for 8 cents.

rickandcami said...

Gotta love coupons! I'm seriously lazy when it comes to couponing, it would do me some good though! Hey, I went private but I'd love to invite you. What's your email address...if your interested. :)

Lori said...

I am glad you like it! I love Walgreen's deals. Way to go!

Shayner and Ern said...

yeah it rocks huh??? We do grocery smarts too!

staci annie said...

i've never heard of grocery smarts. is it like pyp?