Anyway, ANYWAY...anyway, more than 'glee' I am head over heels for my two cute kids! What did Christian and I do with our time before we had them??? Let's reminisce....
- Midnight snack runs
- Movies, WAY too many movies
- Laughing at our cat attack a string or hack up a hairball (our kids are so much funnier than any old cat!)
- Constantly going to a store just to waste time (we spent every penny we earned back in the day...stupid, stupid, stupid!)
- Sleep in until 10am on weekends (because we would stay awake until morning hours
- Always bugging someone to entertain us...or feed us ;)
And the list goes on...and I would never want ANY of it back! How boring! Now we have two adorable kids to play with and laugh at. They are a hoot! Why is a 4 month old baby so adorably funny in a bumbo? You tell me...
And why would this little princess make her mommy and daddy giddy like little kids? We were like kids on Christmas morning when it came to taking Ava to Disney on Ice Princess Classics. And her reaction was just as we hoped...
Yup...I think I love 'em and I'm not going to complain about these yucky winter months all cooped up in the house. Why? 'Cause the best memories are made in our home...when we get all stir crazy and start being silly! I seem to take more pictures in the winter...I think it's because of the fun stuff we come up with that are SO picture worthy! So bring it on cold, haze, and stormy days...cause we got some crazy stuff stirring in these sillly brains of ours!
I'll leave with a few more pictures that hopefully bring a smile to your face like they do ours!
Nap time...hmmm she seems SOOOO tired right?I adore this smile and his laugh is even better!Chocolate and Vanilla in the leaves! These two love eachother!Got out the craft box and this is what we came up with! Ava loved to paint but the fun ended when she touched some hot glue. It was fun while it lasted and we'll have these ornaments to remember it!