Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ketchup makes everything better...

And so does a little bit of CATCH-UP! I am overwhelmed. I have not blogged because I dread the "ketchup". I had a moment of blogger's itch. It's gone now. *Sigh* I can do this.

my blog = family scrapbook.

It will be printed. bound. displayed. This means I must backtrack...just a little ;)

I can do this.

February.

trouble. bath. beauty. {snap}.

Spencer's first bath sitting up!
Ava was thrilled.

Loved it. Trouble.


Beautiful. She feeds off of this kind of thing!
{snap}. He's adorable
In February Ava was nearly 3. Talks...A LOT. Pretends. Excited for her birthday party. Fit thrower. Movie watcher. Princess...seriously.
Spencer was 6 months. Sitting up. Free smiles. Couch potato.
Stats:

Weight: 13.9lbs (5%ile)
Height: 25.6 in. (25%ile)
Coming up....March

6 comments:

Cyd said...

I love love the pictures of Ava all made-up because she's totally into it. I also like the individual bath time of Spencer. He's so freaking cute! I REALLY need to update my blog with a fresh look. Yours is looking so good.

Hendricksonblog said...

They are both so cute. Ava makes me laugh. It is not good to get behind because then you feel overwhelmed. Sorry.

Nicole Marsh said...

So cute! I know what you mean about catch up, it makes me feel so overwhelmed but I feel bad if I don't do it.

amrust said...

look at those CHEESE poses she is all into that make up!!!!

Erin said...

You have a three year old! Holy cow what happened to the time! I know I know that already but it still shocks me! Cute pictures. I wish I got to see you more.

Lesia said...

I love the new blog look.smile.