Thursday, January 17, 2008

One and Only

My mom bought this kitty for Ava before she was born and I have always put it next to her when she sleeps. Since we have moved into my parents house I haven't put it in her crib and didn't think anything of it. It was on the floor the other day and Ava got really excited. I didn't know what she was doing?! She crawled across the room and got herself wedged between a toy and banana chair. I finally realized what she wanted and gave it to her. She was so excited and she seriously kept a hold of it for the rest of the day!
I tried to take a picture of just her kitty but Ava really wanted it so I got her little hands in the picture too!!

This what she does right after I give it to her. I am glad that she is attached to something because it helps her sleep.

If anything is going to get Ava to crawl it is this kitty. In the meantime she does the army crawl!!



And on a sidenote....My mom has a basket of toys for Ava and she is starting to climb into it now! Most of the time she knocks it over but it suits her purpose of just getting to those darn toys!! It amazes me how fast she learns to do these things!! ....notice the kitty between her legs!!....

5 comments:

Meg said...

She is SOOOO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

That's SO cute. What a cutie...and P.S...I LOVE that you have the ENCHANTED music on your blog! :) I loved that movie.

Melissa Rose said...

That's so adorable! My friends little baby is just getting ready to crawl too! It makes me want a little baby!

Adam and Brynn said...

That is SO cute! I love the pics of her 'crawling'. :) they do learn WAY fast! too fast.. huh???

Erin said...

That is way adorable! I love it when my babies get attached to something other than me! :)