Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ava's New Love

Ava has hated her walker toy so much in the past that she would cry when she looked at it. In fact until today she has hated it. When Christian got home from work today Ava started showing interest in it. She just decided that it is really fun to walk around with it. It is really funny to watch her because she seems too little to be walking around. She turns one on Sunday and so it is normal for babies her age to do this but it just cracks me up to watch her! This is just a short clip of her doing it. I love her undone pony tail and when she says "whoa" after she falls!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable! I adore her chubby rolls, I just want to gobble them up. The undone ponytail is darling, they are my favorite. She'll be walking on her own before you know it!
Oh and I don't know what you're talking about with the Gospel Art Kit is that something you got at Deseret Book? Sounds like a good idea!

Sarah Lee said...

That was a cute video... I love when she says "whoa"... Are you guys coming to Josh's baptism?

Cherice and Corey said...

Too cute! Ava is such a doll. I can't wait until Raylee can do cute stuff like that. You have definitely inspired me to pull out the video camera more often. I have definitely been a slacker in that area!

Anonymous said...

Well Hello Nichole!!! It has been a long time! It was fun to see your comment on our blog! Your family is adorable. I love the video of Ava! We moved to AZ due to my dad having a brain aneurysm a year ago and so now my mom had to go back to work. To make a long story short, we moved to help them out. Plus we love AZ!!! NO SNOW!!! Keep in touch for sure! -Cami

Andrea said...

She's way too cute.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.