Sunday, February 14, 2010

Whoa!

Have you ever procrastinated something because you were just overwhelmed by it? Scrapbooking maybe...or cleaning a cluttery closet? Well I am here to tell you that this is the very reason I have not blogged since December 23rd!!! I used to be an avid blogger...every week if not more! Since December my blog has gone neglected and the longer I waited to blog the more I dreaded it! Well below you will find a couple months worth of blog posts and I must say that I am more than RELIEVED to have it done! I will feel like I'm flying once I get this all printed to a book!

Make sure you read the THREE blog posts below and leave a comment cause I'd love to hear from everyone!

Love ya,
Nichole

4 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Yay! I'm so glad you haven't fallen off the face of the earth. :) Looks like you've been busy and have been having lots of fun! Your kids sure are cute! Glad you rejoined the blogging world. :)

Erin said...

I'll make a deal with ya, Nichole. I'll comment on yours if you will comment on mine. :)

The Steeds said...

Glad to have you back in the blogging world. You kids are so cute and growing up way too fast!

Erin said...

I can't believe Ava is already almost three. It seems like just yesterday I was at your baby shower and you were getting ready to have her. Both of your kids are so cute and so much bigger. I just can't believe how they change so fast.