Thursday, January 31, 2008

One of those Nights

Ava got a very bad cold yesterday that hit her fast and hard! She had a fever of 101 all day and I couldn't get it down and she was just miserable. Since Christian got a new job we are only covered on our insurance until the end of today for a few weeks so I took her to the doctor to make sure she didn't have an ear infection. Her ears are just fine and she has an upper respiratory infection. The doctor said that yesterday was just the first day of the cold and so it will only get worse for the next week. That is not what I wanted to hear!! So I was dreading last night. I was up with Ava most of the night and it is just one of the times when you just cry because you are so exhausted and wish you could help your little one. When she isn't sleeping she is crying and I wish I could make her better :(

1 comment:

Adam and Brynn said...

That's no good! I hope Ava is feeling better and that you didn't get sick too!